Join now

Charming studio in Le Marais - November sublet (Paris)

Views

Hello

I am subletting my charming studio located in Le Marais, 2 minutes from Place des Vosges, 2mns from Bastille, best location you would dream of. Easy access to the left bank, and you can walk to all the main spots in Paris in 20mns (Louvre, St Germain, etc etc).

You can see pics of my flat here:

Protected content

My studio is 17 square feet, very charming, located at the third floor of a XVIIth century building. It has everything you need: kitchen, bathroom, double size (murphy) bed, living room with bookshelves and a small table.

I am subletting from early November until Dec 2.
790 EUR all included. I cannot go below as I want to cover my rent fully, so this is Protected content for the whole month. This is a very good deal if you take into account the aera (Place des Vosges, Le Marais) so I am looking for a very serious, quiet, well-traveled and trustful sublet person. Please let me know in your email as much as you can about yourself. It's my first sublet with this apartment so I am looking for someone very respectful of the place, someone I can trust 100%. Drop me a line and I'll get back to you!

Paris Forum