Come support Special Olympics! (Paris)
Come support Special Olympics! There´s a Champion in each of us!
Dear InterNations Volunteer Group members and friends,
We warmly invite you to our first “InterNations Social Impact Night”. This month's event is dedicated to the:
“International Day of Persons with Disabilities”
An inspiring speech – in English - will be given by Nathalie Dallet-Fèvre, Director of Special Olympics France.
Special Olympics is the world's largest sports organization for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, providing year-round training and competitions to more than 4.5 million athletes in Protected content . Special Olympics competitions are held every day, all around the world—including local, national and regional competitions, adding up to more than 94,000 events a year.
ACTION FOR A GOOD CAUSE
The aim of the get-together is:
- To collect donations for Special Olympics France
- To know more about them
- To meet and exchange with like-minded expats and global minds
- To take part in an environment-related and humanitarian session
- To learn about different possibilities to become engaged as a volunteer
- 19:00 Arrival and Ice-Breaker Session
- 20:00 Welcome & speeches (please arrive, latest, by this time) followed by screening of a short video
- Question and answer session
- 21:00 Time to socialize
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Christine Bos & Ricardo Coronel Lemus