Join now

I have a beautiful old watermill 1,5 hours south west of Paris towards Le Mans placed on 7,5 hectares of amazing land. Im looking for people who would like to either rent part of the property as maybe weekend retreat but anything really is possible OR maybe swob with something in Paris, where I will be a lot more in the future due to work. There are possibility of having a garden or being part of the general farming / gardening that will happen. I will also in the near future offer small MICRO houses (max. 20m2) for rent and sale (see more about the Micro Living concept here Protected content . The place is called Micro Macro Monde and is at the same time being developed into a place for experimentation and promotion of new sustainable lifestyle concepts - some very "back to basics" others very sophisticated. This summer there will be courses in MICRO LIVING & YOGA and many other activities. Please feel free to see more on the website Protected content or contact my by phone Protected content skype - npflint1.

niels peter flint
npflint consultancy
Protected content / Protected content / Protected content
Protected content

NPFlint Consultancy + MMM
France Protected content
International / Denmark Protected content
Skype ID: npflint1

FR Mobile Protected content
DK Mobile Protected content

-please feel free to contact regarding lectures, workshops etc. on Radical Sustainable Innovation and Design.