Join now

Cute 1-bedroom flat to rent in Paris - from July

I am renting a cute 1-bedroom property that I bought, when I first lived in Paris. I remodeled it totally. It is situated in a 19th century brick building that has been remodeled altogether as well. The apartment is in the back building (behind the court yard) and thus very quiet.

The apartment has a 10 m2 living room furnished with a sofa that can sleep two guests and a dining table. The bedroom is about 10 m2 as well and furnished with a bed, a new mattress and a closet. The kitchen is new, very convenient and totally furnished. The bathroom has a shower and also more closets. All (!) rooms have new windows which turns the apartment into a bright place.

The apartment has all possible amenities, such as wireless internet, a dish washer, a washing machine, gas and electric cookers and oven, etc. The apartment is on the forth floor and does not have an elevator (good for your thighs!)

The rent per month is 1,100 EUR plus utilities, such as electicity, internet etc.

For pictures and more info, please go to: Protected content

The 12th is a very lively, ethnically mixed and at the same time very safe neighborhood! I myself lived in the apartment for two years, and after some time people in the neighborhood know you--the bakery knows what kind of bread you will be buying, the supermarket lets you take your groceries home in the morning and pay in the afternoon... :))

The closest metro station is “Gare de Lyon” (5 minutes walk). Gare de Lyon is served by Metro lines 1 and 13 and RER A and D. Line 8 can be taken at Ledru Rollin, a short walk from the apartment. Besides that, there are many buses and a Velib station (bike rental) directly in front of the house.

The apartment is within 10 minutes' walking distance to Bastille, a very lively and fun district.

Other interesting places close by:

Marche d’Aligre
Just a few steps away from rue Hector Malot, in the rue d’Aligre, is the great Marche d’Aligre—a fresh fruit and vegetable market that is open 6 days a week (Tuesday to Sunday) from around 8.30 to 1.30 pm. It offers a huge selection of fresh produce at very good prices and besides that is an attraction in itself.

The “Marche Couvert Beauvau” at the place d’Aligre hosts several traiteurs for cheese, Italian specialties, pates, etc. Around Marche d’Aligre you can also find all kind of artisans from shoemakers to dry cleaners, etc.

Supermarkets
Thanks to the fresh fruit market, the small supermarket Franprix in rue d’Aligre is open 6 days a week during market hours. The supermarket G20 on Avenue Diderot (right next to the metro entrance) is open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.

La Coulée Verte (or Promenade Plantée)
This is a former train way that has been remodeled to be like one long park that goes from Bastille until the park around lake Daumesnil, close to the Bois de Vincennes. This is a great place to run in the mornings or evenings.

Paris Forum