Data Collector Needed in Paris IMMEDIATE OPENNINGS
Parknav is a new way to park. Everyone driving in Paris knows how hard it is to find parking. Imagine a service that would tell you where to go and where street parking is available. This is Parknav: Protected content
We are an American company looking for temporary (contracting) workers located in Paris who are reliable and independent. By working with us you will help us make the lives of everyone in the Paris area nicer, and you will also participate in a transformer company and driving an exciting technology.
We will be doing immediate Skype/Google Hangout video interviews.
The work involves you driving in Paris Protected content (4 hours per shift), with frequent stops for refreshing. The hours of work are negotiable, and so are the days. This could be a good complement to your income if you're a student or have another part-time job.
We will need you available during all 3 of these time slots at some point during the week (weekdays):
- Valid Driver License (obtained at least 1 year ago)
- Your own car with insurance (you will be reimbursed for your car use in addition to your pay, see below)
- You will be given:
- €12/hr for your work
- €8/hr for use of your own car (this includes, but is not limited to, petrol)...total hourly payment is €20
- Training on how to test/collect data with us
1) Please let us know whether you currently use an Android or iPhone device
2) Your weekly availability
3) Number of years living in Paris
Please contact Protected content to apply.