Directions for a solo traveller (Paris)
Salut- Greetings to y'all,
So coming all the way from Asia to Europe for the first time, (and to add on I will be making my way to Paris alone) I hope there are some kind samaritans to guide or explain to me how I can absorb some French air/culture/colour/joy etc!
1. What I can do in France-Pari (will be coming in from August 2nd onwards)
2. Where is a decent place to stay that isn't too pricey (understand Aug is a peak period).
3. The dos and donts in Paris
4. Places to avoid as a lady
5. And any thing that is interesting thats happening around
And if there are more that you can add on for me, I will be very very enlightened and thankful!
Hope to get some responses otherwise i might just get lost :(