Join now

do you need a house/cat/plant sitter? (Paris)

Hi everyone!

My name is Emmelie Koster and for my newly started art gallery I will be organizing a pop up exposition in Paris, in March.
The coming three months I will have to be in Paris very often to set up my networks of artists, art lovers and art buyers, and in search for a way of doing this as economically as possible, I thought it wise to offer to those planning to leave Paris for weekends or weeks my services as a sitter. In exchange for good care for your house, pets, plants, mail, even kids I would need a bed to sleep in and a pied a terre from which I can work.

If you are in need of these services, I would very much appreciate it if you could get in touch with me. I could plan my visits around the times that I can sit a house.

Something about me:
I am 25, Dutch, trustworthy and intelligent. I am a lawyer by education, but recently put the legal career on a hold because I could not say goodbye to my art gallery, the No Man's Art Gallery.
I am good with all pets but with cats in particular. I'll keep your house clean and tidy.
I'll be in Paris often, starting next week, so we could always meet up for a coffee so that you can meet me.

Looking forward to hearing from you. All the best for Protected content .