Join now

Elegant room for rent in the 15th - 10 July (Paris)

Hello everyone,

I have a room for rent in my flat for the Summer. It is available from 10 July onwards....It would be perfect for a female student.

Looking for a female flatmate to rent a charming room in a fully equipped, furnished 2 bedroom apt in Paris. The apt. is large, bright 70sq – the room is medium sized, furnished very nicely – sidetable, shelves, window with curtains, facing the street, and a sofa bed to sleep. We would share the bathroom and kitchen. It is 750euros a month + ½ of the electricity bill every 2 months (25euros approx) . One month’s refundable deposit is required. I’m looking for someone to stay for at least 2 months or longer ….This is perfect for student or young professional in Paris for the Summer. The apt location is very central and 15 minutes by bus or metro to the center of Paris. Free internet connection (wireless) is available. Non smokers only please.

Available starting 10 July Protected content
Please email me and tell me about yourself and your plans. I will send you MORE photos of the place and tell you about me.

Beatriz Garcia
Canadian living in Paris for the past 12 years
My email: Protected content
My mobile: Protected content