Join now

Family Apartement 110m2 Clichy - Paris Batignolles

Views

Hello everyone,

I will be moving abroad starting in Nov Protected content my apartment will be available for anyone interested in.

Clichy, family and business city with major companies like L'Oreal, Amazon, Bic, Canon, EDF, Samsung maximum 10 min walk from the apartment. We are located very closed to Paris 17e Protected content walk from MLK garden parc) and very well located with parcs, shops and transportation (several bus lines, metro line 13, soon line 14 :-) and RER C)

Date
From Nov 9th Protected content maximum Protected content

Description
Duplex, recently renewed (painting and floors), total size of 110m²:
- 1 huge life room (living + lounge) 40m² with desk area for home office,
- 1 spacious rooms 14m² (for parents), 2 small kid rooms 8m² Protected content room 15m² at basement level (additional room for guest, games room, movie room or music room),
- 1 big modern kitchen with dining corner 14m²,
- 1 bathroom 4m²,
- 2 toilets,
- Laundry closet,
- Possibility 1 car park place nearby (50m from apartment - to be discussed if interested)

Everything newly renovated, fully furbished with all comfort families are looking for.

Rent includes also building charges, water, electricity, internet (optical fiber by Orange supplier) and all taxes.

Furniture and equipment to be discussed with the tenant. Possibility to leave more or less equipment depending on your needs.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will be more than happy to send you all the details.
Mail: Protected content
Phone: Protected content available)

All the best,

Benjamin

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners