Join now

Flat for share (Paris)

Hi there!

I am looking for a new flatmate to share a 1 bedroom flat in the 7th dictrict of Paris. It's located 5 min walk to Ecole Militaire overground station, close to Invalides. It's a nice and safe area with parks and the Eiffel tower close by. There is a massive Carrefour close by and a smaller Franprix supermarket 2 min walk away.

The bedroom is furnished with a double bed. The window looks over a pedestrian way with the below neighbours and the room is nice and quiet.

The flat is also fully furnished with kitchen appliances, LCD TV, washing machine , Wi Fi.

The rent is 550€ including all other bills except gas and electricity, which are paid quarterly. Deposit is Protected content . No agency fees or any of that hassle.

A bit about myself:

I’m a 28 year old guy from France and have been living in Paris for over two years now. Other than working normal office hours my time is often spent by going to the gym, having a glass of wine, shopping, going for a bike ride, surfing the TV channels, meeting up with friends and traveling. So all the usual stuff :) I like to keep the place clean and be considerate towards the person I am living with.

Ideally I would like to live with someone likeminded, social and tidy around the same age group, and preferably a female.

If you like the sound if this send me an email telling a bit about yourself and we can arrange a viewing! My email is: Protected content

Thx

Paris Forum