Full Household of Furniture available (Paris)
We moved overseas from Paris and had to leave a heap of gear in our apartment; which I need to dispose of remotely from mid-November. I think it would suit an expat newly arrived / moving to Paris and wanting to save some money rather than pay a ridiculous amount for shipping or buying new.
The furniture is all in good condition.
As we are overseas, I am really looking ideally for someone who is prepared to take the lot (pick up from Paris 18, metro Lamarck-Caulaincourt near Sacre Coeur):
- Wardrobe Ikea PAX white with sliding doors and mirror
- Bed Ikea MALM white 160X Protected content Ikea Polyurethane foam, white
- 2 chests of 3 drawers Ikea MALM white
- Corner sofa bed Ikea MANSTAD beige (Dim. : L. Protected content P. 90 x H. 73 cm)
- TV LCD Samsung 82cm
- Extendable dining table Ikea brown black BJURSTA Protected content (90/129/168x90 cm Protected content
- Glass-door cabinet brown DETOLF
- Glass entertainment unit brown wood
- Bookcase brown black
- Coffee table asian style brow black
- Lamp Ikea STRANNE (Height: Protected content
- Desk Ikea black and white + office chair black
- Printer/scanner HP color
- Fridge Indesit white
- Electric fan-forced oven and glassed cooker top Protected content x 61,8 cm) white
- 4 wall cabinets Ikea Protected content cabinet with pull-out storage FAKTUM
- Small appliances (toaster, boiler and coffee machine) + some random kitchen stuff, plates, cutlery, etc...
Protected content ONO for the lot, if anyone is interested, please contact me through Internations or directly on Protected content