Join now

Fully furnished Paris 15ème to sublet long-term

Due to a 13 month sabbatical, I am subletting my fully furnished apartment Protected content in the 15th arrondissement from August Protected content Protected content 1.550 € per month.

This bright 2-room (plus one kitchen, one dressing) apartment is very quiet and has a large balcony with sun from 08. Protected content .

The kitchen is fully equipped (dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, oven, microwave, large fridge and freezer) and for Parisian standards very large and practical. The apartment also has a storage room in the basement which could be used.

The apartment is located near the idyllic Parc Georges Brassens (great for jogging or taking a walk), and has the following transport options:
1: the closest metro stations are Convention (line Protected content Plaisance (line 13)
2: the tram station (T3) is Brancion and
3: several bus lines lead directly to the center and many other places of interest:
a) #95 passes through Montmartre, Saint Germain, Louvre, Opéra, Montmartre
b) #89 to Montparnasse, Jardin Luxembourg, Jardin des Plantes, Mitterrand
c) #62 to the 16th, Boulogne or to Alésia, Place d'Italie.
4: There are several Velib-bike stations nearby and parking is also very good and/or can be arranged.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you several photos. You may also check out this profile of the apartment: Protected content [it is a German-speaking website but the images, incl. a floor plan, have English titles]. Let me know if this is interesting to you, I'd be happy to give you further details or show you around! Also, I am a bit flexible regarding the deal (e.g. timing), so let me know. Sebastian

Paris Forum