Join now

Furniture Sale 50% off original price (Paris)

Good day,

I am leaving France and selling all of my furniture. Everything was purchased at Conforoma in September Protected content , so it’s exactly 2 years old, very light usage, everything is still in very good state and I have original packaging for some of the items. You will need to pick it up at the 15th (metro Bir Hakeim), I can help diassemble the items, but I can’t transport. I am selling everything at 50% of its original price; most of the items are like new. Items available immediately.

Items on sale (I include original Conforma links for all details, these are the exact items):

1) Mezzanine bed:

Link: Protected content

Your Price: Protected content

2) Mattress (slightly different color than on the link, but this exact model):

Your Price: 50 euros

3) Banquette Clic-Clac (fits nicely under the mezzanine bed, Conforama doesn’t have this exact model, I include a link to a similar item + the picture of what I have)

Picture: Protected content

Your Price: 60 euros

4) Work desk (black glass, consist of 3 pieces connected together, forming an angular desk)

Protected content

Protected content

Your Price: Protected content (I will give you a computer chair for free with the desk)

5) Floor tables/shelves 2 pieces (match table in color and design)

Link: Protected content _-
2_ Protected content

Your Price: 20 euros for 2

6) 3 drawer cabinet on wheels (fits nicely under the work desk, matches in color)

Your Price: 30 euros

7) Floor Lamp (works nicely with the desk and matches in color and design)

Your Price: 30 euros

8) Shelves (color is very close to the one of the bed)

Your Price: 25 euros

Paris Forum