Join now

Giving Away Free Alexander Technique Sessions (Paris)

Views

Hi everyone,

Want to de-stress, walk taller, and be more confident? Try the Alexander Technique! Learn to become attuned to your patterns of movement, thought, and co-ordination and to change those that are no longer useful. The process can be very empowering—and it feels great, too.

I’m a certified teacher with 12 years experience. I'm very passionate about the work I do and love introducing people to the Technique. I have some time in the summer, so I decided to give away free taster sessions to the first 10 people to respond. Sessions can be scheduled Monday-Saturday at your convenience any time between July Protected content . I teach near Bastille ( Protected content ).

If you’re interested but can’t commit to July, never fear. I will be continuing my free monthly introductions in September. Or I’d be happy to give a free introduction to your group or organization in the rentrée. Learn more about the Alexander Technique on my website: Protected content and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners