Join now

Hello There - I wanted to introduce myself to ever (Paris)

As the new Ambassador to Paris, I’d like to take a few minutes to tell you about myself.

My name is Andy Coyne and I come from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina in the U.S. and moved to France from New York/New Jersey in Protected content . That same year, I founded Expats Paris (expatsparis.com) as a Meetup group for expats of all nationalities to share their experiences and get to know Paris together. My wife, Mollie, and I have three young children who are Americans growing up in France and attending French public schools. I am an attorney working as in-house counsel at Crédit Agricole Asset Management and the Executive Vice President of the Association of Americans Resident Overseas (AARO).

InterNations will give us a unique social networking experience as it is dedicated to expats and those with “global minds”. We are all here, away from the communities that we grew up in, yet we don’t know each other. InterNations can help us find our fellow expat who may actually be working the next block over.

I hope that our online Paris community will be energetic and active. I encourage you to send me your ideas for events that you’d like me to host offline (or if you’d like to host one, let me know). I also encourage you to form groups around similar interests for our online and offline community.

Take care,

Andy

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners