Join now

Help, advice, for English speaking job in Paris

I am hoping that someone can help me. I am looking for a company to work with here in Paris or in Basel Switzerland. Being American (but also holding a swiss passport) I can work with no visa issues since the swiss are considered european citizens and have agreements with France through Schengan...

A little about me, I hold a Bachelors degree in Communication Studies and have 5 years banking experience in the USA (Teller and Personal Banker) after which I have 2 years experience in a 5 star hotel in Beverly Hills CA where I was a spa coordinator/manager. Before that I have many years of retail experience. I hold a TEFL certificate as well as a certificate for teaching business English. My English is mother tounge, and my french is a level B2 (I can speak and understand the language with little difficulties, however grammar in writing is not 100%).

Basically, I am looking for a job in business, either administrative or in some type of import/export role where I can work mainly in English. Please contact me if you hear of anything that may fit my profile or if you have any advice/ideas. I am able to start asap as I am living here in Paris and in terms of Basel I would be ready to start quite soon as well. Us Americans have to look after each other Look forward to hearing from you soon- Janis Protected content