Join now

Help!! I really want to move to France!! (Paris)

Hello Wonderful Internations Community,

I am desperately trying to find any kind of job in France. Currently, I live in the United States; however I have been visiting France very often for the past three years. I have built a semi-new life there, equipped with good friends and amazing supports, from people like you on this site. However, the one thing that has eluded me is finding a job and getting a visa. I currently work as a teacher in a school, however I'm not fully certified until the end of this year. I have been working in education for the past 2 years. So i am well versed in lesson planning, classroom management and working with children with physucal and learning disabilities. Before that, I worked in Finance for 10 years. I am looking for any kind of job offer that comes with a visa and/or advise on other ways that I may move there this year or by the latest next summer. I know France is a country of connections, so I am hoping that I make the right connections here that will help me attain my goal of moving to France. Also, I am about a B1 level in French and I will take the TCF in December to certify that.

Thank you to all who will read!

Kind Regards,
Meghan

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Paris Forum