Join now

Help!! I really want to move to France!! (Paris)

Hello Wonderful Internations Community,

I am desperately trying to find any kind of job in France. Currently, I live in the United States; however I have been visiting France very often for the past three years. I have built a semi-new life there, equipped with good friends and amazing supports, from people like you on this site. However, the one thing that has eluded me is finding a job and getting a visa. I currently work as a teacher in a school, however I'm not fully certified until the end of this year. I have been working in education for the past 2 years. So i am well versed in lesson planning, classroom management and working with children with physucal and learning disabilities. Before that, I worked in Finance for 10 years. I am looking for any kind of job offer that comes with a visa and/or advise on other ways that I may move there this year or by the latest next summer. I know France is a country of connections, so I am hoping that I make the right connections here that will help me attain my goal of moving to France. Also, I am about a B1 level in French and I will take the TCF in December to certify that.

Thank you to all who will read!

Kind Regards,