Join now

I'd like to start a mastermind group (Paris)

Dear All,

We have space for 1 more person in the group if anybody is interested! Please contact me this week for more information.

Hello,

I'm looking for up to 4 people to start a Mastermind group. As you may know, mastermind groups offer a combination of brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. A mastermind group helps you and your mastermind group members achieve success.

We will meet once ever week or two and the group will last for 3 months and can be renewed upon interest.

Participants challenge each other to set important goals, and more importantly, to accomplish them. The group requires commitment, confidentiality, willingness to be creative and brainstorm ideas/solutions, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind group members act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.

This is the essence and value of a mastermind group. For those of you interested or who would like more information, please contact me either through Linkedin or through internations.

The group is open to all interested.

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners