Intern for French-English Translation (Paris)
I am working at a start-up NGO in Paris called Sikana and we are looking for a motivated native English speaker for an internship in French-English translation.
Sikana is a non-profit organization that aims to enrich lives through educational and vocational video guides for activities ranging from carpentry, pottery, cooking, music, art and sports to organic farming.
The English Translation Intern will be in charge of translating and checking translations for Protected content educational videos on topics ranging from organic farming to home improvement.
Start date: ASAP
Contract: convention de stage (internship) OR freelance
Location: Paris (Saint Lazare)
- First draft of translations from French - English
- Review of translations drafted by volunteers
Qualifying Skills & Experience
- Fluent native speaker of English
- Attention to detail
- A passion to make high-quality education accessible to every individual
- A willingness to learn new things and take initiative
- A belief that Sikana’s vision can change the world
Contact: Protected content