Internal Auditor- Paris
A leading global Retail company is seeking an Internal Auditor for their office in Paris.
As Internal Auditor your responsibilities will include:.
· Providing consulting & assurance services making recommendations for improvements to business processes
· Identifying areas of weakness and risk, and developing solutions.
· Identifying areas where the Audit process can be improved or streamlined to increase efficiency.
· Preparing internal audit reports and presentations at the end of each assignment
· Coordinate with Senior Management to make improvements to internal controls.
· Approximately 2+ years Audit experience gained within Public Accounting and/or Industry auditing.
· Fluent in written and spoken French.
· Highly competent in the writing of Audit reports.
· The ability to identify risks and weaknesses in systems, as well as to create effective solutions where necessary.
· Candidate should have potential and ambition to move progress with the organisation’s Internal Audit division.
If you are interested in applying or would like further information please contact Phil Manley at ASA Protected content