Join now

InterNations Paris Notes

This is the first of what I hope will be many “InterNations Paris Notes” in which I will give you a quick heads-up on some interesting things going on with InterNations or more generally in the expat community in Paris.

Drinks events:

We had our InterNations Paris inaugural event two weeks ago and then another this past Wednesday. Both were great evenings with over Protected content you present each time. We will be holding another such event on March 13.

Here are the details:

Where: Carr’s Irish Pub (you’ll find us downstairs in the “cave”) 1 rue Mont Thabor 1st arrondissement Metro: Tuileries, Concorde, Madeleine or Pyramides

When: Thursday, March 13 at 8:00 pm

The event is just for InterNations members, so tell your friends to go to Protected content to sign up and then join us at Carr’s.

Dinner events:

My wife Mollie has started a new InterNations group called the Grub Hub Club for dinner events in Paris. Take a look at the group for more information on the events (the first event was last Friday and the second will be on March 28).

Get the word out:

As you’ve seen, InterNations has been growing like a weed. When I started as Ambassador in Paris, there were about Protected content in Paris and now six weeks later, we’re approaching 1,000. Some of that is me, but a lot of that is you. Keep it up. Spread the word. This platform will be as fun, interesting and useful as we make it. Tell your friends. The easiest way to pass along the word is to refer them to Protected content ,where they can join easily and quickly.

Groups:

Grub Hub Club is only one of many groups sprouting up on InterNations in Paris. We also have eight other great groups in Paris:

Paris Movie Group
Protected content
Mind Food
Protected content
Discover Japan in Paris Protected content
Expats Paris Community Protected content
Deutsch in Paris
Protected content
Paris Adventures
Protected content
Maison Heinrich Heine Paris Protected content
Paris Tennis Fans Protected content
Hobo in Paris Grub Hub Club Protected content

Also, here are a couple of global InterNations groups created by members in Paris:
World Cuisine
Protected content
Bridge Media Network Protected content

If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me at Protected content or just call me at Protected content .

I look forward to seeing you at an event (and online) sometime soon.

Andy

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners