Join now

INVITATIONS SALON MONDIAL BODY FITNESS PARIS (Paris)

Views

Hi all !

I'm pleased to invite you, on behalf of Reebok CrossFit Louvre, to discover what makes CrossFit a unique form of fitness!

CrossFit is constantly varied functional movements performed at relatively high intensity. All CrossFit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing and more. These are the core movements of life. They move the largest loads the longest distances, so they are ideal for maximizing the amount of work done in the shortest time. Intensity is essential for results and is measurable as work divided by time—or power. The more work you do in less time, or the higher the power output, the more intense the effort. By employing a constantly varied approach to training, functional movements and intensity lead to dramatic gains in fitness.

OK. This is all true but WHY do I love CrossFit? Heck, that’s a loaded question. What makes it different from other forms of exercise? Why do I put myself through the discomfort? For me, it’s a messy collage of intertwining disgustingly glorious, painfully exacerbating, exuberant emotions, elation and triumph. Yeah, that’s a lot of words and adjectives thrown together to describe how CrossFit feels to me!
The Community - The CrossFit community is the final and most significant reason I love CrossFit. They are good-natured people with nothing but happy attitudes and a RELENTLESS spirit that is contagious. And they’re some damn good athletes to boot!

So, what do you think? Let’s meet up at the "Salon Mondial Body Fitness Paris" – Porte de Versailles, next Sunday March 20 , 3 PM for a free introductory session at the Reebook CrossFit Louvre stand.
If you are interested just let me know !

I warn you, CrossFit is addictive you’ll come back for more !! :)

Veronica Territoriale
Consul Paris Sport Group

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners