The Retail Performance Company is a joint venture by the BMW Group and h&z Business Consulting AG, with headquarters in Munich, Germany, and growing business worldwide. Within the scope of providing qualified recruitment services to the retail network of a premium automotive client, we are looking for a highly motivated HR Professional to reinforce our growing Retail Recruitment team near Paris.
In a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, you will gain hands-on experience in the company operations, and broad insights across the various rpc Service Lines, such as Coaching, Training and Consulting.
You will be in charge of the following main activities:
1) HR Retail Recruitment support -
Liaising with the Recruitment Manager, you will:
- screen and pre-select profiles, research cv’s in databases and create and administer candidate pools,
- conduct initial telephone interviews,
- manage candidate relationships along the whole process: send acknowledgements of receipt, answer questions, organise telephone interviews, job interviews and assessment days,
- provide administrative recruitment support: manage contracts and purchase orders as well as invoicing and payment processes,
- compile reports on recruitment activities: create and follow-up on KPIs and make suggestions with regards to recruitment strategies and measures.
2) HR Recruitment Software-related tasks - Liaising with the IT team, you will:
- support implementation, administration and optimization of a recruitment tool,
- post job adverts online and manage IT processes with regards to application management,
- actively use and maintain the talent management system.
3) General Office Management
While our consultants are at the client, you will be the stable part of the team and take care of internal office management related tasks, such as communication with service providers, order management, and reception of guests.
--> Your profile
After finishing your HR / business degree or a related field of studies, you have already gained first experience of Protected content in recruitment, ideally in an automotive or retail environment. Able to work autonomously, you show excellent organisational and time management skills, a solution-oriented attitude and a talent to prioritize. You feel confident when you work with software programmes. Along with your strong customer orientation, your clients appreciate your high level of commitment and the distinguished quality of your work. You speak English fluently on a business level.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a Young Professional who likes to get a start into HR Consulting, wishes to learn from our experienced HR experts, and develop alongside our quickly growing company.
The role is based in Montigny le Bretonneux.
I look forward to your application! ( Protected content )