Language Centre Coordinator / English Trainer (Paris)
Learnlight offers training, coaching and consultancy solutions to more than Protected content and 100,000 learners around the globe.
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised and dynamic Coordinator/English Language Trainer who will be responsible for the day to day running of the language centre at our client’s premises in Le Plessis-Robinson. The role also includes providing regular coaching and pedagogical support to learners.
This is a full-time contracted position, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The centre opening hours are 10:00 – 18:00 (subject to change). The centre will close for lunch between 14:00 – 15:00.
The contract will be for an initial 6-month period, after which there will be the possibility to extend.
- Daily management and coordination of the language centre
- Managing/ordering new learning resources where required (books, newspapers, magazines, DVDs etc)
- Provide personalised support and guidance to learners for independent study
- Support learners with the Learnlight learning platform and other pedagogical resources
- Develop and run language activities, themed workshops and cultural events
- Plan and lead daily activities focused on speaking skills
- Record and track data regarding activity participation (dates, number of participants, activity types etc)
- Manage the budget and get it approved by the Training Department
•English Language Training (providing pedagogical support)
- Provide additional support/coaching to learners outside of class hours (class preparation, homework etc)
- Ensure learners who miss a class are provided with the session information
- Provide personalised support to learners, tailored to their professional activities (presentations, negotiations, email correspondence etc)
- Help prepare learners for the Bright Language examination
•Native speaking competence in English
•Previous experience in a coordination/management role
•Minimum of 5 years’ experience teaching English as a foreign language
•Language teaching certificate or relevant degree/diploma
•Corporate experience (preferred)
•At ease with using online language learning technology
•Positive, confident and enthusiastic personality
Interested applicants should send their application by clicking on the following link: Protected content