Join now

Language exchange and visits in Paris and suburbs

Hello,

I 'm Soumia and I founded an association a month ago named "Gens d'Ici et d'Ailleurs" (GEDIDA).

The point of the association is to create a vaste network of french and internationals who wanna meet and exchange language and culture !

We will organize language exchanges (speed-dating style), quizz nights, visits of Paris and suburb, a book club ,( maybe an international cooking club/according to our means).

The website is being made right now by myself and one of our volunteers who is a graphic designer... well if anyone wanna help us develop the website that would be great, we can put it on very soon.
If you wanna volunteer with a dynamic, open-minded team you're more than welcome, the more the merrier.

For all those who wanna join us, have a friendly time and practise french or other languages just write to our email and tell us what langue (s) you speak and the language (s) you wanna practise.

Also all foreigners who just arrived to Paris or around can write if they need any help, we will do our best to help you (like explaining administrative papers or anything else), we definitely understand what it is to arrive to a foreign country and feel lost.

We hope a lot of you will get in touch and be part of our activities

Chat soon

Soumia

Protected content languages, All nationalities Welcome
Protected content for Adults and teenagers

Protected content
Email: Protected content
Protected content Protected content

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners