Join now
Log in Join

Live and work in France (Paris)

Hello dear bloggers, expats & everyone.
I'm a Cuban student living currently in Italy since three years but going frequently to Paris for pleasure, enjoy the city and to do photography.

By now I'm studying but in December I finish. I would like to know if someone could help me clarify some inquiries I have about papers, residence, work, etc.

The thing is that I have an Italian residence for studies that expires in October next year Protected content . With this residence I can freely travel around the Schengen Area in the period of validity of this document. I am well informed that to work in France I need a "long term visa", etc. My inquiry arises with the residence. Since I don't need a visa to travel around the area nor going-out going-in from communitarian countries again to Europe, I don't know how to proceed to change my status of "student of an italian institution" to "employable in france" for example. Could please someone assist me on that topic?

Thanks in advance.

PS: In any case, here I leave my LinkedIn profile: Protected content (Ernesto López Fune). Also my photography webpage Protected content

Paris Forum