Join now

Looking for 3 month accommodation 900Eur/month max (Paris)

What are some tips to look for an apartment in Paris? I recently got a job in Paris. I am Indian, speak french, single. My salary will be Protected content net. I am not in Paris at the moment and I am looking for a place to stay through various websites. Since I will likely to have to provide potential house owners with my work contract and a french guarantor, I have decided to look for an initial temporary residence and my plan is to come to Paris and look for an apartment and visit it myself before I make the long term decision.

I have applied for an accommodation at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris for a temporary time period and I am waiting for their final decision.

I got a reply from the administration at Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris, telling me that there are too many requests and that I might not get an accommodation anytime soon.

Do you know other temporary residences like Cité Internationale that I could apply to? I am willing to spend upto Protected content on accommodation initially.

The only one that I know is 'Logements Jeunes Travailleurs & Étudiants en Ile-de-France - Protected content

I am also on the lookout in websites such as - Protected content , Protected content , Protected content , Protected content , Protected content , etc. but these seem to be long term accommodations.

If you have any other suggestions/ideas regarding accommodation, please let me know.

My personal website - Protected content

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners