Looking for a journalist (Paris)
Focus Reports, independent publishing company, is currently preparing a special report on the Oil & Gas sector in France, for publication in the very prestigious American trade journal the Oil & Gas Financial Journal and to be featured on Protected content . This report is based on the interviews we will be conducting in English language, with C-level executives of the industry in France.
The journalist’s responsibilities include (and not limited to):
• Compiling market intelligence on companies, senior executives, government regulators, and other principal stakeholders within the report's target industry ie the Oil & Gas sector in France.
• Monitoring global and local market developments and researching company histories and financials to generate executive level interview content (both topics and questionnaires) .
• Conducting insightful one-on-one interviews with senior corporate executives, government ministers, and association heads on organizational strategy, market positioning, and industry trends.
• Transcribing interviews to ensure quality and accuracy.
• Authoring a final report of Protected content for publication in the Oil & Gas Financial Journal .
• Assisting the project director in drafting interview request letters, commercial proposals and overall follow up with clients.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal candidate is a native English speaker or is perfectly fluent in English. Medium level of French is a plus.
You are dynamic, resourceful and a fast learning university graduate with already +2 years professional experience as a business analyst, consultant or journalist. You are interested in economic affairs and are familiar with the oil and gas sector. You possess excellent writing skills.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Working period: 6 months.