Looking for a PPC Manager (English/French) (Paris)
PPC Manager at Companeo France: This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your digital career in a leading global digital marketing company, in a role that will allow fast-track personal development and growth. We are looking for a PPC Manager, looking for that next step in their career. If this sounds like this you, we look forward to your application!
At Companeo we cherish our staff, with their distinctive talents, ideas and personalities so we have built an effective organisation enabling them to thrive and reach their full potential.. Management is accessible and drives growth by motivating success. There are incentives, challenges, regular after works, the possibility to fail, funny moments on our company social network, and every so often we all meet for a company get-together somewhere in Europe. By moving towards a more proactive approach to our people’s wellbeing, Companeo France has been recognised as one of the Great Places to Work in Protected content .
Reporting to the Europe PPC Manager and based near Paris (Suresnes, France), you will be in charge of our paid search campaigns for UK’s market. “Growth Oriented” and with a large range of autonomy, you will be fully involved in our results and be in charge of:
- Setting up, managing and optimizing all paid search campaigns across Google and Bing (research keywords, negative keywords, ad text creation and testing…)
- Increasing and Maximising ROI on UK’s PPC accounts
- Analysing weekly reports and KPI’s to monitor and optimize PPC campaigns
- Creating and A/B Testing efficient Landing Pages to increase conversion rate and ROI.
- Launching and managing other PPC products (RLSA, Remarketing, Display, Gmail Sponsored Ads, YouTube…).
Your main mission will be to ensure the objectives of turn-over and ROI generated by your PPC campaigns.
- Young Graduate from Master degree in digital marketing or related field, or someone experimented in webmarketing
- Experience in PPC (Google Adwords & Bing Ads) is a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and great practices in online marketing and measurement
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- English native speaker and fluent in French
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm / 9am - 6pm
The package depends of your profile and experience
Benefits: Health care, participation, access to the business restaurant and the fitness room.
Location: Suresnes near Paris Protected content from La Defense
Potential of occasional visits to London
Contact: Please send your CV to Protected content and quote reference DB-INTNA/PPC Manager