Join now

Looking for exhibition/empty space in Paris

Hi everyone,

for No Man's Art Gallery I am trying really hard to find an exhibition space in Paris, that is not expensive, yet big. When I say not expensive I mean sort of free... I know this is a long shot but: would anyone be able to suggest a place like that? It doesn't have to be a gallery space, it could be anything, from an indoor parking lot to a squatted building, or something underground, or a loft, or a boat house, or a boat; just any indoor big space that can be used as exhibition space.
The exhibition will be 3 days only, so we'd need the space for 5 days.

We have an exhibition every three months in a different country, showing young talented photographers and painters from every country we visit. Now we have landed in Paris, where we will be showing Dutch, German, Indian and French young artists. Have a look at the website Protected content , you can see pictures and videos of our pop up galleries in Hamburg and Mumbai to get an idea of what sort of atmosphere we are looking for.

The person who gives the suggestion leading to the right space will of course get a reward! We are really desperate right now, we're checking out all suggestions. And of course I'll make sure all of you get invited to the vernissage.

Hope to hear from you soon, all the best,

Emmelie Koster

Paris Forum