Join now

Looking for Japanese Expats working in Paris

Dear All,

I am working as a Global Business Development Manager for an International Recruitment Agency in Luxury, Fashion & Design based in Paris

We are having quite ambitious growth objectives for Protected content Protected content include expanding our recruitment activities to Japan!

I am currently working with a local partner in Tokyo & Kyoto, and I am collaborating with some of the Japanese leading design schools and design agencies.

However, I would also like to connect with Japanese professionals in Paris with expertise in Design (e.g. Industrial Design, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG, Package Design, Digital Design etc), Fashion brands & Luxury Brands.

Although I am working for a recruitment company I am not a recruiter, the initial idea of meeting you is not to offer you new jobs :) but rather to obtain a better understanding on Japanese Business, HR & Cultural Practices in our areas of expertise and to expand my network in Japan.

However, should you be looking for a new opportunity I am ofcourse willing to intermediate between you and my team.

Breakfast / Coffee / Lunch is on me!

Thank you in advance for your reply. Looking forward to hear from you!

Best Regards,
Pauline Boerhof

pauline. Protected content