Join now

Looking for studio or 1 bedroom apartment (Paris)

Hello to all,

Am looking for a long-term apartment in Paris. Am already living and working here, but I want to move to a place that suits me better, so along with looking at all the sites (, seloger etc) I'm also putting the word out wherever I can, in case somebody knows someone with a place to rent.

What I am looking for:

Large studio or 1 bedroom furnished apartment. My preference is for something between 30m2 and 40m2, or bigger if it fits in the budget.
I am currently near the Canal St Martin, and would love to stay in the area. However, the areas I am interested in are the 9th, 10th, 11th, 2nd and 3rd. I'd also consider looking at places in the 19th if near the Canal de l'Ourcq or the 20th near Gambetta.
Ideally, I'm looking for a well-presented, clean and modern fitout with tasteful furniture, good kitchen and bathroom... Taste is obviously subjective, but I'm not so interested in places that look like my grandmother would live there :)
An absolute must is that the apartment have double glazed windows, and it must be reasonably quiet.
Budget is up to a max of Protected content per month, but of course I wouldn't rule out something fantastic if it's a little over budget.

So if you know anyone, or hear of anything, or if you happen to be leaving your place and it sounds like something I'd be interested in, let me know.