Looking for writers, photographers, videographers (Paris)
The Details: Looking for freelance writers, photographers, foodies, musicians, bloggers, video producers and generally cool Parisians to contribute to a awesome a international blog!
The blog Newyorkeretparisienne.com (Facebook: Protected content is a blog-a-zine/ online magazine about life in two big capitals - NYC and Paris. It takes off on sexy fact that New Yorkers like things that are French and the French love most of NYC, especially Brooklyn.
The magazine includes posts on art, photography, FOOD, fashion, people, street style, travel in New York and Paris.
AWESOME FACT: Newyorkeretparisienne.com is approximately TWO months old and already has over Protected content . Not bad huh?
WHICH BRINGS US TO: The editors in Paris are little overwhelmed and can't generate content fast enough in Paris and really need help in NYC.
SO - If you've been thinking to yourself that you have something cool to say, great photographs to share or damn good videos and are looking for platform, but don't know where to start - read below.
Looking for: writers, photographers, foodies, musicians, bloggers, video producers and generally cool New Yorkers.
Requirements: A post/photograph/tweet/ video once a month or more, per writer. You can cover: Pretty much anything that interests you - restaurants, bars, events, concerts, new bands, old bands, tattoos, people, food, culture, anything in New York City.
Guidelines: All content must meet the editorial guidelines, cannot be vulgar or profane and must be respectful of all readers irrespective of political affiliations or religious identity. Writers must pitch the story idea at least 2 working days before an event.
The PROS for an upcoming photographer/writer are:
- International Exposure! Join the team of an international blog with an already established & growing fan base. The fan base is split between the US, FRANCE, UK, Australia, Sweden, China, Japan & India.
- Create content for a cool site! ( without having to create the site yourself)
- Full credit back to your blog(if you have one, or Facebook page), thereby allowing you to grow your audience.
- Minimum commitment of one post per month
- If you love great food, take decent shots, have a cool sense of style, love to travel then this is a great blog for you to write for!
- Remuneration is not an option until the site starts to earn. :(
If interested please email a sample of your work ; written piece/photograph/ video to Protected content . Send us the kind of work you would be interested in covering on the blog and tell us a tiny bit about yourself.
Merci et a bientot!