Location: FR-Paris La Defense
It's rewarding to work at a well-established, mission-driven company. You get the freedom, autonomy, and responsibility to impact a company that is changing the technology industry. With FY Protected content exceeding $1 billion, my client is the world's leading provider of open source solutions. Their mission is to be the catalyst in communities of customers, contributors, and partners creating better technology the open source way. They strive to make freedom, flexibility, and open source the building blocks of our enterprise technology stack. And they passionately pursue our vision of a better future, based on open standards and interoperability. Good work earns respect, and people dream big and act boldly as they extend the reach of open source. The basis of this freedom is as solid as our success. Our growth history is a good foundation for making a difference. And we need talented, smart, and passionate people to make this happen. So, what's in it for you? The ability to have an impact and change the world. What more could you want? Come prepared to lead the way.
My client is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager who will take full responsibility for the Partner & Alliances channel in France. This person will be part of the France Marketing team, together with the End-User Marketing Manager. and report directly to the SEMEA Marketing Manager.
The role will focus on developing and implementing the channel marketing strategy, working closely with our partners and prioritising joint marketing programs, growing revenue and market awareness. The Partner Marketing Manager will also manage effective PR campaigns that will generate leads for our sales team.
· Protected content degree in business, marketing or relevant marketing background
· Protected content least Protected content of Marketing experience in the IT sector;
· Protected content least 3 years of Channel/Partner Marketing experience;
· Protected content record of successful marketing campaigns in the French market;
· Protected content interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, and project management skills required.
· Protected content to think strategically and run effective channel marketing campaigns to grow revenue and opportunities for the business;
· Protected content to work as part of a dynamic team whilst demonstrating proactivity, flexibility and autonomy;
· Protected content in French and English
There is a great salary for this job - let me know by private message if you are interested.