Join now

Montmartre Flat Avail November 1! (Paris)

Hello,

(Re-posting this as I had to extend my stay in Paris for a month)

I have a one bedroom flat in Montmartre that is available for November 1 lease. Located on the charming street Rue Lepic, the gated flat overlooks a garden courtyard and is very quiet, yet you can easily access the liveliness of Blanche and Abbesses with a short walk. You are also close to popular spots like Marcel just around the corner as well as the beauty of Caulaincourt. The flat has been freshly painted with BHV paint and comes with a queen size bed, large closet and hanging closet, BoConcept Sofa, dining table and chairs. The bathroom features modern amenities such as rainfall showerhead, stone tile, and bowl sink. There is also a washing machine. The kitchen comes fully stocked. I am an Interior Designer and have decorated with beautiful hanging blackout drapes in the bedroom and living room, and I can include a few things such as coffee table, and even the new RL linens. A TV is also included. You essentially need to only bring your clothes.

This is a very special find in a safe area in a building with pleasant and kind neighbors.

Rent is Protected content +60 euro monthly common charges. Utilities incl. wifi/tv/phone and electric are approx 60 euro p/mo. Please contact me for a viewing.

Merci!

Paris Forum