Moving to Evry (Paris)
I have got an admission at Universite Evry and will be moving in Protected content . I have visited Lyon and Strasbourg on Protected content trips with friends but never been in France for long stays. I have a few queries regarding staying in the city.
1. How student friendly is the city?
2. Is it easy to find affordable accommodation for students? How early do I have to start searching for rooms?
3. Are there lots of expats in the city?
4. Would I be able to get by communicating in English around the city ,at least the first couple of days? ( I will be taking a French language course at university)
5. What would be the average monthly expenditure? (rent, food, transport, mobile services)
Thanks a lot in advance for the info!