Join now

Need Your Help; Volunteer Oppty with Refugees (Paris)

Bonjour!

This summer I’m taking the next step in being a better global citizen. I’m an American (island born and raise) with a passion and heart to help vulnerable populations. My current work is unfulfilling and I’m ready to transition to do more meaningful work and give back in the area of international development/humanitarian relief. Towards that end, I’ve decided to spend the summer Protected content in France and seek an organization to volunteer helping refugees and providing humanitarian aid. This way I can jump ALL IN.

Do you know of any organizations that can use an extra pair of hands? I know there are orgs that need help and my pay is zero ;). I’m open to anywhere in Europe and figure Paris can be my hub. Please - any help is APPRECIATED.

I’ve taken the traditional route of researching the large NGOs but not really getting any where. Post is getting a bit long but a little about me.....

Experienced program/project manager (PMP certified), case worker and organized with Masters in Counseling. Exceptionally sensitive and dedicated disaster assistance and refugee volunteer with a superior work ethic and charitable service record. Strong empathy for a wide variety of refugees across a variety of difficult domestic and international situations. Adept multitasker able to handle simultaneous disaster assistance and refugee issues and concerns with complete accuracy and professionalism.

Experienced in problem solving and strategic assessments and performing case research, documentation, analysis and follow up.

Thanks much!

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners