JOB TITLE: Business Operations Executive - Sales
Ensures successful new agent operational roll out. Liaison with local team to ensure all the agents are on board; documents correctly submitted, internal set up done, deadlines met and service levels adhered to. Essential are language skills, with fluency in English, French and Dutch.
Acts as the key local contact to coordinate the delivery of new initiatives for agents such as:
• Partner on-boarding for additional locations
• New software roll-outs
• New Product roll-outs and enhancements
• Currency conversion implementation
• Cost-saving initiatives
Work as a first local point of contact to resolve agent and customer queries/issues in a timely manner, liaising with internal functional teams as appropriate, in relation to transactions, products, transaction forms supplies, delivery and template finalization, IT issues – initial set up and on-going queries, settlement of financial transactions, and MIS Report Analysis.
• Delivers on the phone and face-to-face training to new agents until live date. Identifies training needs of existing agents and deliver any re-training initiatives.
• Conducts follow-up calls to ensure new agents are able to provide MoneyGram appropriate services to customers.
• Ensures local operational issues of commercial importance are escalated to the next level to the appropriate individual/teams in a timely manner. Escalates non-operational issues to relevant team members.
• Attends meetings with operations team as required to exchange knowledge on projects and products.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional
designations/certifications in this field are highly desirable.
• College graduate
• Protected content working experience in a customer-facing support role within a front-line customer
service/help-desk/sales support/operations environment
• Computer literacy – excellent working knowledge of the MS suite of packages and operating
• Fluency in English, Dutch and French
• Ability to communicate clearly to people for whom English is not their first language
• Excellent customer service skills, responsive to the needs of Agents, customers and the business
• First class interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain credible relationships with agents and customers, in person and over the telephone
• Strong presentational skills
• Commercial awareness, ability to identify and report key operational issues on a timely basis
• Able to influence others to ensure issues are resolved
• Excellent problem solving skills - able to think through likely cause of problems before referring them to others
• Ability to understand and explain IT and telecoms related issues to Agents in a user-friendly manner
• Strong team player
• Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach
• Able to work in a culturally diverse environment.