Join now

Passy 16th Renovated Modern Studio to Rent (Paris)

Hello,

I have a newly renovated studio with brand new everything available to rent during the summer months. I can be flexible with the dates. The studio is located on the street level of a quiet street in Passy just off of Rue de la Pompe. You are close to the 9 (La Muette) and 6 (Passy) metro stops as well as Bois de Boulogne for running or enjoying beautiful spring and summer days. You can also easily walk to Trocadéro and Victor Hugo and of course you're right next to all the great shopping in Passy.

The studio consists of a brand new modern kitchen that is fully stocked, AM/PM pull-out sofa with extra soft surmateles included, ample closet space, flat screen TV with cable, modern furnishings, and a downstairs bathroom that includes Washer/Dryer and all new shower and fixtures. You only need to show up with your suitcase (which can easily be stored away beneath the stairway nook downstairs). The building is composed of families and is very safe, with elite private schools and businesses in the area.

I am looking to rent starting sometime in June or early July until at least September with the option to extend. I prefer to rent to one tenant only and someone who will be respectful of neighbors, ideally with a professional or academic objective during the summer months.

Rent is Protected content + 80€ for utilities (gas, water, cable, wifi).
Security is one month's rent.

Please contact me to inquire further and see photos. Merci.

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners