Join now

Personal coordinator (Paris)

I am looking for an experienced co-ordinator to assist my colleagues and myself in our everyday duties, which include making appointments keeping diary entries etc.

You will have experience within telesales or will have experience in a sales environment and are now looking for the opportunity of a home based position. As the position is home based, location is not of paramount importance.

You will be a native English speaking person as all of the duties will be centred around gaining English clients, therefore English as your main language is a requirement for this position.

You will be able to demonstrate an ability to work on your own, a professional manner, self discipline, resourcefulness and have excellent telephone presentation skills. French is an advantage but is not necessary for this role.

You will have a very good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft products and computers and will have a telephone and broadband.

The Company:
Established in Protected content , the FM Group is one of Europe’s leading independent expatriate advisory firms and is both MiFID and IMD regulated. With its headquarters in Cyprus, the company is undertaking an ambitious expansion program with plans to open branch operations in Antibes, Africa, Milan and Doha.

Resources:
The role does not require a direct knowledge of financial services and a basic knowledge of financial products will be provided.

The Rewards:

Expected realistic earnings are as below and are NOT capped.
OTE year 1 in excess of 30,000 euros +
OTE year 2 in excess of 40,000 euros +
Please be aware that the position of coordinator is a COMMISSION ONLY BASED ROLE.

The opportunity to progress within the company to introducer and IFA, (on gaining the correct qualifications) is actively encouraged although not obligatory.

If you are interested in starting a career in financial services, this would be an excellent entry point for the right person.

For more information about our services and company visit our web site: Protected content

Contact me for an informal chat either by email or telephone to find out further information.

Gerry Bartholomew.
European Manager,
The FM Group.
Email: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content

Paris Forum