Join now

Renovated 1b Apt 33m2 in 7e Arrond. for Rent (Paris)

I rent my beautifully renovated apartment for Protected content period.

My scandinavian style 1 bed-room apartment (33m2 /355 sqf) is in the 3rd floor of a building located in a very quite street on the 7e Arrondissement, one of the most exclusive locations in Paris. Literally few steps from Champs de Mars, the Eiffel Tower, Musee Rodin, and Les Invalides. Also next to wonderful shops (bakery, grocery stores, super markets, etc) and restaurants (La Fontaine de Mars where president Obama dined) on Rue St Dominique, Rue de Grenelle and Rue Cler (where there's a famous food and produce market).

In the apartment sleep comfortably 4 people: 2 in the bedroom (queen size bed), and 2 in a comfortable sofa-bed.

The apartment has plenty of natural light and it has oak hardwood floors, scandinavian style furniture, fully equipped open kitchen including vitro-ceramic cooker, dish-washer, drying/washing machine, and microwave/grill oven .

The bathroom is very modern and fitted with a shower with thermostat for the water.

32" flat screen TV, Cable TV, WiFi Internet access, Hi-Fi ipod/iphone enabled, and telephone.

Bed linens and towels provided.

Metro stations: Ecole Militaire and La Tour de Maubourg (Line 8)
Many bus lines that connect to Louvre, Latin Quarter, Champs Elysee, etc
VELIB bicycle station available as close as Protected content .

Send me private messages for price information.