Profile reported and blocked
1. Recent member
2. No contacts
3. Attended 0 event
4. No groups
5. Work in Oil & Gas
6. Creepy messages

+++ Protected content
Hello Beautiful How are you doing? I hope you are having a nice weekend?, I'm so sorry to contact you in such manner, but the truth is that your beauty caught my attention, I am new here and I still find the website strange and somehow different from what I expected … I was just going through it when I came across your beautiful profile photo, I must confess that you are very attractive and look very beautiful an mature in appearance, I had no choice than to contact you because I am very much interest to knowing you better and it will be so nice to meet with you, I am a single dad with one daughter, I will be very pleased if you can give me your email address, it will be more easier for us to keep good communication and share photos of each, Or please you can also write to me through my email address, Protected content I am hoping to hear from you soon Serigo
+++
Protected content
Hi Dear, Nice to meet you here, I hope you fine, and looking forward to a nice new week? I am your new comer buddy. I am so sorry to contact you in such a manner but the truth is that your beauty caught my attention, I am a single dad with a lovely daughter, I new to interNations and was still going through it when I came across your beautiful profile photo, I must confess that you are very attractive and I have no choice than to stop to say hello, I will be very pleased to know you more. Please kindly give me your email or your Phone number for easy and better communication or you write me through my email: Protected content , I am looking forward to hear from you soon. Rodrigo

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners