Join now

Retail/marketing/communicat russian,English,french (Paris)

I am a 25-year-old Russian citizen with fluent English and French, living in Paris since Protected content currently looking for a permanent position which would combine a consumer-friendly approach in the field of  marketing and the delivery of first-quality Sale service.
After graduating from the State University Lobachevski, where I obtained two Masters’ degrees (respectively in Law and in International Relations), I spent one year as an exchange student at Sciences Po Paris, where I mainly studied marketing. Then, I completed another Master’s degree at the Sorbonne University, in the field of economy and development.
In addition to this educational background, I am already in possession of a solid and diverse professional experience which is bound to be advantageous to your firm. In particular, I worked in the domain of retail, which gave me a resolutely customer-oriented attitude.
Last but not least, I am always willing to learn more in different fields. I am used to gather and examine relevant information on short deadlines, propose solution-oriented analyses, build relationships, develop effective communication skills, promote team work and obtain concrete results. My former achievements, both academic and professional, gave me a strong taste for working within a multinational company .