Join now

Sunny room w bath in villa w garden 5 min metro (Paris)

Hi, for July, August and the first half of September, we are letting a sunny furnished room (12m2) with private bath (shower, WC) and private entrance in Bagnolet, on the edge of Lower Montreuil Protected content away), 5 min walk from metro Robespierre on line 9 or 8 min walk from metro Gallieni on line 3. The French doors of the bedroom give onto a sunny balcony with climbing grape vines, overlooking the planted terrace, which is perfect for a relaxed meal (or BBQ) or reading in the shade of the cherry trees and bamboos. The private entrance is through these doors. We share the entire ground floor, including the big equipped kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room and terrace. The villa, built and decorated by my talented husband (he's modest, but I can brag), is a mix of art nouveau and art deco styles--something to enrich your Paris experience. This tranquil haven in a quiet one-way street with almost no traffic at all, is just minutes from shopping and the metro. You won't be a stranger for long if socializing is your thing, because this is a very friendly (rather bo-bo) neighborhood where everybody knows your name, and very international. Lots of people compare it to Brooklyn re NYC. My husband and I (he's French, I'm American) have been co-renting for the past year and it has been a great experience for everyone. So enjoyable, in fact, that our co-renters are coming back in the Fall, so we have space available this summer. The rental charge is €650 per month for one person, and a supplement of €3 per day for an additional person (room sleeps two). We request a refundable deposit of €300 upon arrival as a guarantee against damages. Utilities included. Free wifi & ethernet connection and international phoning to most countries. No extra charges. For information, we will also have another slightly larger room available from July 1 to July 15, same type, same conditions (price prorated of course). Our son will return from Argentina on July 17, so this room will only be available in early July. We welcome you to our lovely home and hope we can make your Paris experience even more enjoyable ! Mobile : Protected content . email: Protected content

Paris Forum