Join now

Swap flats? Stockholm (offered) - Paris (wanted)

Hi, I am moving to Paris to work with UN agency. I will be renting out my wonderful 41 m2 apartment in central Stockholm from July 10 to March 31, Protected content . Looking for an apartment in Paris from August 12 to 31 March, Protected content . Details below.

Interested in a swapping, or have a flat to offer, or interested in my flat - please drop me a line! Either here or by email: Protected content (Plenty of photos to send of my flat upon interest.)

Flat offered (Stockholm):
Location: SoFo in Södermalm, – the more bohemian, trendy, and diverse district of central Stockholm. Three minute walking distance to the city square and park called Nytorget – one of the main places of interest where a wide selection of restaurants, bars and coffee shops meets art galleries, design boutiques and funky vintage stores. Half a minute walking distance to the closest bus lines and a short walk from the main metro stations: Medborgarplatsen and Skanstull.

Details:
This 41-m2 large apartment, located on the fourth floor (only five floors in the building) is the epitome of tranquility and quietness. It is tucked away in a small one-way street, with only four other buildings on the same street, next to the cultural reserve Åsöberget – a green hill and parc area enchanted by a few historical houses built in the 16th century. The apartment faces no other building. Daylight flows in through the two main windows (in the living room and the kitchen area). Open view towards the cultural reserve, the bay of the Baltic Sea that extends from Stockholm archipelago to the inner city of Stockholm, and Fåfängan (a famed mountain and picnic spot offering spectacular views of the city). Stylistic décor, touched by a colorful, bohemian flare. Clean and refurbished - the entire apartment was renovated in Protected content . The kitchen is separated from the living room with a long bar, allowing for an open and social atmosphere. Queen size bed in the sleeping area. All practical amenities including washing machine and dryer in the bathroom, dish washer in the kitchen.

The building features a huge roof terrace, with spectacular view over Stockholm. An excellent shared social area for sun bathing, barbeques, brunch, dinners and other events. (It can also be reserved for private occasions.)

Price: Protected content per month

Flat wanted (Paris)

Details: Minimum 34 m2. Wished for: Quietness, open view or view towards he back yard, high up or top floor of the building. Warm, stylish decor.

Paris Forum