Türk Çevirmen Stajyer arıyoruz! (Paris)
Merhabalar, Ben Aycan. Sikana adlı bir kuruluşta Türk Dili Proje Yöneticisiyim. Fransızca veya İngilizce'den Türkçe'ye çeviri yapabilecek stajyer arıyoruz. İlgilenenlere iş tanımı ve başvuru detayları şu şekilde:
Sikana is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering individuals and enriching people’s lives through a multilingual digital education campus. Our focus areas range from skill development, health, and environmental awareness to cooking, art, music, and sports.
For each activity we intend to co-create educational video programs with top experts, aligned with the occupational standards of different countries. All of our content is available free of charge for governments, NGOs, training centers, and online platforms like YouTube, Dailymotion, and our website. Founded in Protected content , Sikana is based in Paris and has foundations in India, Brazil and the USA.
The Native Turkish Translator will be in charge of the text translation of Protected content educational videos on topics ranging from organic farming to home improvement. His/her responsibilities will include:
- First draft of translations from English or French to Turkish
- Review of translations drafted by volunteers
- Recruitment of online and offline volunteer translators
- Fluent native speaker of Turkish (both written and spoken skills are mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills in English or French
- Ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver results
- A passion to make high-quality education accessible to every individual
- A willingness to learn new things and take initiative
- A belief that Sikana’s vision can change the world
- Valuable experience in translation
- An excellent work environment where every individual is encouraged to take initiative
- An opportunity be part of an effort to revolutionize education
Please send a cover letter and a detailed CV, in English or French, to Protected content
In your cover letter, address the following:
1) Why are you interested in working with Sikana?
2) Tell us about your experience with the Turkish language and cross-cultural communication.
3) Recount any interesting story that portrays your strengths.
Internship contract: Protected content
Location: Paris 9ème and Saint-Denis
Start Date: ASAP