Join now

Unusual offer Paris VI

I will leave Paris for 3 years and have a 92 sq. m. flat in Paris VI (right at the tube station Duroc). It was rented for 2 years and is not in perfect condition, so I've thought of a win-win deal : a person who would live in my flat for an incredible price under the following conditions :
- undertake and fund the renovation work (painting of at least 3 rooms) or have it made at his own expenses.
- undertake the renovation of the toilets and the bathroom, under the same conditions but I'll pay for the sanitary ware.
- assume all the final cleaning after completion of the construction works.
- leave the flat at Christmas (about 10 days), in April /May (about 12 days) and in Summer (about 1,5 months July/August) to let me live in it during these periods,
- give a security deposit of Protected content ,
- pay for electricity and internet,
- pay for the council tax (about Protected content ,
- assume all the necessary maintenance work,
- give guarantees that the work will be done properly,
The tenant should stay 3 years and the works will be planned for this period.
Under these conditions, the rent would be Protected content (the normal rent for such a flat in good condition is about Protected content .
As you may have guessed, I'm not really interested in money, but I'd like to have a beautiful flat in 3 years and to have the possibility to live in it when I come back to Paris during that period.
If my proposal suits you, write to me in MP,
Best regards

Paris Forum