Join now

URGENT Interviewees needed! (Paris)

Dear Paris-based InterNations friends,

Over drinks (or before drinks) next week in Paris, can you help out this Paris-based producer?

I am currently producing a film entitled The Perfect Customer Experience for a French insurance company looking to revamp their customer experience strategy.

We've identified six global companies, champions of customer service, which will serve as case studies for the insurance company’s managers. Starting next week, in Paris, London, Milan, and Brussels, we hope to interview several customers of diverse nationalities who can describe (in English, French or Italian) their satisfaction and long-term loyalty to the following companies:
Amazon
Starbucks
Nespresso
American Express
Emirates
Apple
The style of these interviews is very informal, in whatever venue is most convenient for our interviewees (you home, your office, a café down the street from your office, a park on sunny day, etc.).

The only staging required might be - for a Nespresso or Starbucks - a cup of coffee. For our Apple customers, we'd love to meet someone who can show us the full advantages of using iCloud, suggesting someone who currently owns several Apple products. So…

-If you're a dedicated customer to one of more of these brands,

-If you can spare Protected content in your already hectic schedule to speak to us during the week of October 21st or October 28th in Paris or a close suburb,

-If you have had a negative experience with an insurance company or bank and would love the opportunity to be heard,

-If you can voice the kind of customer service and experience you're looking for from a bank or insurance company,

-If you want to meet a friendly American expat who has called Paris home for 14 years, please get in touch!

If interested, don't hesitate to contact me directly via email, ideally between now and next Tuesday, October 22nd, letting me know the companies you’d like to crow about and the best time to contact you briefly by phone. There is unfortunately no payment for these interviews. However, drinks and snacks are always on me!

Finally, feel free to pass this message on to friends in the other cities I'll be visiting over the next 2 weeks: Milan, Brussels, and London.

Many thanks,

Laura Klein
Producer/Journalist
Email : Protected content

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners