Join now
Log in Join

Urgently looking for a shared accomodation (Paris)

Hope you're doing great.
I was working in Tours, France until recently and my Scientific Visa is expiring in 3 days.
I need some very urgent help in Paris, if you can please.

I need an accommodation in Paris, and the owner must be willing to give a utility bill and a copy of the ID which are a requirement for the visa extension. I can stay there for Protected content and beyond as well, as I wants to continue in France for some more time.
I came to know of this visa-extn possibility only last week, and trying to get some place. I am currently in a hostel, and that place cannot be ok for these documents.

I did my Phd in the US, and due to visa restrictions I had to move out, and since then I was working in France.

Please let me know if you can help in some way. I can provide whatever documents are needed that show my legal presence here. My visa expiry date is Oct 10th,
I am trying craiglist as well.
If you can help, I can give my number in Paris.

Thanks again,

Paris Forum