Join now

Valentine's Party among INfriends -Consul Activity (Paris)

Dear friends, See you tonight at our Valentine's singles party that I am proposing in my Young Spirit Group.

I would like to remind you that this activity is on pre-ticketing ONLY. No tickets will be sold on the spot.

Protected content

This event is for the 25/45 years old exclusively, dress code smart-casual, and cares for the singles looking to meet people in a different atmosphere than just a networking gathering.

Lounge music will be propose at the begining of the evening and clubbing mixes as from 10pm. The Dj is one of the greatest in Paris, known to mix at places la Maison Blanche, Yeeels and Costes group venues. So, if you are into good music, you know where to spend the evening that day.

The Speakeasy of the Sir Winston (downstaris) will be privatized for the occasion. Expect a private, cosy and glamour evening. The venue can only hold 50 people.

The activity is full on IN, but as we all know, only half of the members will show up, so I have created a WAITING LIST to which you can subscribe by contacting me either by private message or by sms.

Any questions? Contact me and I will try to answer them.

Best
Hafid

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners